- December 9, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
IESNJ invites you to join us for “Advances in Sports Lighting” to be presented Wednesday, December 9th at 7:00PM via online conferencing. Our speaker, Robert G. Zoeller of Musco Sports Lighting, will share his expertise and advice.
We request that you sign in at 6:45PM to smooth out any technicalities between the online conferencing and your computer (or other device).
This meeting is free.
The zoom link will be sent out after registration
Speaker: Robert G. Zoeller
Bob is a Technical Consultant and Senior Sales Representative for Musco Sports Lighting. Having a Master’s Degree in Physics, for the past twenty-two years, Bob has been directly involved in several thousand sports lighting projects ranging from neighborhood basketball courts to large stadiums. He regularly provides lighting designs, technical support to architectural and engineering firms, as well as expert testimony before municipal boards throughout the Northeastern United States. Bob has been an invited speaker at conferences, seminars and workshops as well as local IES Chapter meetings.
LED’s: Advances in Sports Lighting
- A History of Sports Lighting – From Quartz to LED
- The Benefits of LED Lighting
- All Fields Are Not the Same – Good Lighting Practices
- Illuminated Fields and Neighborhoods – Can They Coexist?
- Dark Skies are as Important as Lighted Fields
- What Could Go Wrong? Important Considerations
- Controls and Color – Adding Entertainment Features to the Game
- Maintaining the Lights – Who, How and How Long?