April 29, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join us on Thursday, April 29th, 7PM, for a discussion about the Illuminating Engineering Society and its role in our lighting life.
The Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you upon registration.
During our discussion, we hit on a few topics, such as:
- The Lighting Library
- Jennifer Jaques’ new role with Membership
- A discussion about section membership, and encouragement towards involvement with the BOM.
- Explanation of the function of the President and Vice President and Board of Directors, vs the Executive Management.
- What new initiatives are the IES working on for 2021 and beyond?
- Distinction between membership types, particularly between Member and Associate.
- Why do the IES ALC events not get listed on the Website under Events?
- Discussion of the Education opportunities, which have significantly expanded over the past couple of years.
- Future improvements for the Lighting Library Navigation?
Speaker: Joe Belfer
Joe Belfer is the current IES District 2 Chair, sits on the IESNYC Board of Managers, and is a past advisor for the LightFair International Conference Advisory Committee (2019-2020). Joseph is a 4th generation lighting professional who brings his diverse experience in the industry and unique perspectives to the table.
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.